1. The Pool Committee shall consist of between 3 and 10 members,
none of which may be a member of the Board of Trustees.
2. All Pool committee members shall be owners of homes in the Association.
3. Pool committee members shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees, and shall
serve for a term of one year. The Committee shall appoint an individual
to serve as Chair. There shall be no limitation as to repeated terms.
4. Pool committee members shall serve at the discretion of the Board of
Trustees and may be removed at any time with or without cause.
5. All documents reviewed and/or generated by the Pool committee are property of
the Association and must be returned upon request.
6. The duties of the Pool committee are to:
7. Any funds expended by the Pool Committee must be approved in writing by
the Board of Trustees. Reimbursements for funds expended shall be made only if the
expenditure was approved in advance.
8. The Pool Committee is empowered to make recommendations to the Board of Trustees
and has no power to act on behalf of or to bind the Association.
Pool Committee members shall not sign any agreements, contracts, correspondence
or other documents on behalf of the Association; such documents shall be provided to the
Board of Trustees for review and execution.