The Finance Committee assists the Board of Trustees in planning and administering a sound fiscal
program designed to sustain and enhance the long term financial well being of the Homeowners
Association, the quality of life within the community that homeowners expect, and the property
values within the community.
Description & Directive
1. All Finance Committee members shall be owners of homes in the Association.
2. The Association's Treasurer shall serve as a liaison to the Finance Committee but will not be a voting member of the committee.
3. Finance Committee members shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees for the Enchantment
at Hamilton Homeowners Association and shall serve for a term of one year. The Committee
shall appoint individuals to serve as Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary.
There shall be no limitation as to repeated terms.
4. Finance Committee members shall serve at the discretion of the Board of Trustees and may be
removed at any time with or without cause.
5. All documents reviewed and/or generated by the Finance Committee are property of the
Association and must be returned upon request.
6. Notes of the Committee's meetings, after they are approved by the Committee members who
attended the meetings, shall be provided to the Board of Trustees. The approved notes
should fairly and concisely present the Committee's deliberations.
7. The duties of the Finance Committee include performing research and tasks applicable to the
Association's financial condition and making recommendations to the Board of Trustees that
may cover, but not be limited to, the annual audit of the Association's financial statements,
available investment opportunities, budgeting, assessments, cash flows, reserves, and financing
8. The Finance Committee may make recommendations to the Board of Trustees and has no authority
(power) to act on behalf of or to bind the Association.
Finance Committee members shall not sign any agreements, contracts, correspondence or other
documents on behalf of the Association; such documents are the responsibility of the
Board of Trustees and only the Board officers are authorized to execute them.
9. At all times, Committee members will be courteous and respectful of each other and all those
who attend Committee meetings and/or work with the Committee's members.